CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Crossing the Atlanic

Its hard to believe that its already Thursday and I have only 2 days left on the ship. I will arrive in Boston early Saturday morning and then get off the ship sometime in the early afternoon. (I'll have cell phone reception as soon as I get into the harbor, so text/call me that morning!) I'm staying overnight in a hotel and then flying early the next morning back to Texas, where my mom is meeting me to help me get moved into my new house. Its going to be a crazy week from here out!

I finished finals today, and I think they went well. I'll find out my grades by Friday I believe, so keep your fingers crossed that I got straight A's! These last few days on the ship are basically fun days...tonight there was a crew talent show that was really fun to see. Tomorrow is the Alumni Ball which I am so excited for. Its a formal event so everyone will get dressed up, and then have a formal five course dinner at 8:30 pm. From what I have heard, the food we are served is amazing, so I am excited to have a good meal! After dinner there is music and dancing on the deck. It should be a really fun night! The next morning I will be packing away, trying to squeeze everything into my suitcases. Its going to be a challenge considering how much stuff I bought in Morocco!

This whole experience has been amazing, but I am glad to be going home. Its a little bittersweet though; I have met some amazing people who I am going to miss spending time with, but I also am anxious to get back to my friends and family at school and home. Hopefully I will be able to stay in touch with everyone I am close with on the ship and have a reunion in a few years!

I just wanted to fill you all in about where I am, but don't worry I am still working on my Morocco blog and it will be up shortly! I can't wait to see you all! And thanks for follwing my blog, I hope you all enjoyed reading about my travels this summer :)


1 comments:

Catherine Boyd

Thank you, Allie. Loved your blog!

Post a Comment